Last updated: 14 July 2023
Types of Data Collected
While using this service, we ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information include:
- Email address
- First name and last name (if you choose to provide them for the certificate issuing purposes)
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when logged in.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of the SAFESENSE+ INTERACTIVE LEARNING PLATFORM.
Use of your Personal Data
The SAFESENSE+ project consortium will use personal data only inside the partnership and will not disclose it to third parties. It will be used for the purposes of:
- Providing and maintaining the SAFESENSE+ INTERACTIVE LEARNING PLATFORM.
- Manage your account.
- Contacting you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities and products, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Providing you with news and general information about the training, your progress and events.
- Attending and manage your requests to us.
- Issuing your certificate of accomplishment and/or participation.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, and to evaluate and improve our service, training content and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Consent: By registering in the SAFESENSE+ INTERACTIVE LEARNING PLATFORM you give your consent for processing Personal Data for the specific purposes, described above.
Performance of a training: Provision of personal data is necessary for your enrolment in the training modules and for issuing certificates.
Your Rights under the GDPR
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information we collected. You can access, update or request deletion of your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the SAFESENSE+ INTERACTIVE LEARNING PLATFORM and the training.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data.